now browsing by tag
Parents of an 11-year-old girl who died after choking on a marshmallow have filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
According to Jason and Iris Estabrooks, their daughter Azriel was attending a birthday party at Raymond and Alison Dugan’s home on April 16th when she ingested a marshmallow that got stuck in her throat. “After suffering the pain and fear of choking and an inability to breath and an inability to speak, Azriel lost consciousness and fell to the ground,” the lawsuit claimed.
She was later taken to hospital where she died on April 21.
The lawsuit accuses the hosts of carelessness and negligence.