now browsing by tag
The former television sportscaster died in August of 2014 due to complications from an infection caused by bacteria found in marine environments.
According to the lawsuit, Sacknoff dined for one year at the dining establishment owned by chef Richard Reddington before his death. In July 2013, he and his friends suffered symptoms of food poisoning after eating undercooked scallops at the restaurant. While his friends recovered from the illness, he could not fully recover and died in 2014.
The family had also filed a complaint against Redd in August 2013, shortly after Sacknoff’s illness. In response to the complaint, the health inspectors inspected the facility and found out that the scallops were being served between 108 and 132 degrees while the proper cooking temperature is 145 degrees.